Valve Test Stand Model D39120
The test stand is designed for carrying out test procedures on various pneumatic valves. The stand consists of 2 units (the test rig & the portable console) and also an external air circuit. The stainless steel rig has an aluminum structural framed enclosure with a polycarbonate safety shield that can be raised and lowered. Large airflows are measured by the orifice (left end of photo) while small airflows can be measured by four mass air flowmeters in the rig.
The instrumentation of the stand measures the different parameters of the test: air pressures, airflows and temperatures. Specific valves to be tested include the following:
- AV-8B Butterfly Valve: 75A507108-1007
- AV-8B Vent/Defog Valve: M6343
- AV-8B Pressure Regulator Valve: 545261-019
- E-2 Air Turbine Starter Control Valve: 38E45-11A
- F-18 Avionics Flow Valve: 3213956-5-1
- F-18 Vent/Suit Temp. Valve: 979784-3-1
- F-18 Engine Anti-Ice Valve: 5046T76P04
- F-18 Air Turbine Starter Control Valve: 2810203-105
- P-3 Motor Operated Air Shut-off Valve: 41D230
- SH-60 Anti Ice Valve: 3214072-4
- T-58 Start Valve: 4003T62P05
- T-58 Engine Anti-Ice Valve: 4025T87P01
- T-58 Secondary Regulator Valve: 2770073-113
For more information please write us at email@example.com
Or you can send us a quote request directly and we will consult you on our products.
Approximately 400 lbs.
Shop air/nitrogen 90 psi
Reciprocating piston pump, design pressure 8000 psi
Reciprocating piston pump, design pressure 5000 psi
115 V, single phase, 60 Hz, 2 KVA.